Monday, 11 January 2010

My Baby has a Super-Power

My baby has a super power.

Despite not yet being able to sit by himself, or crawl at all, and being only able to roll from front to back, not the other way round - he is somehow capable of transporting himself over a considerable distance when my back is turned.

I can only assume that he does this through some kind of tele-transportation process as seen or Star Trek or perhaps Dr Who. I can leave a room and return to find him in a totally different and seemingly impossible location.

So far he doesn't seem to have developed this super power beyond the limits of a single room, but I'm sure that will come.

4 comments:

  1. Lol its amazing the things they can do when our back is turned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we're not looking, they stand up and walk. But then, I suppose we do things we wouldn't do when they're looking... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you found him half lodged under the sofa yet? That's where mine always used to end up when I wasn't looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Leigh Russell - You are absolutely right; the list of things I would not want them to see is endless!

    @ Heather - I will look out for that one. Sounds a little painful...

    ReplyDelete